Stay up to date on the latest COVID-19 news, recommendations, and data with the resources we’ve compiled below.
- Find vaccination sites and schedule an appointment
- Find testing sites near you
- Order FREE at-home tests through the state
- Follow updated reports on vaccinations, cases, hospitalizations etc.
- Search for vetted PPE including masks and tests through ProjectN95.org
Community Health Information
Good information is good for you! Misinformation spreads faster than illness. For reliable information on COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, visit these websites for reliable and up-to-date information:
New Hampshire Updates:
- Visit https://www.vaccines.nh.gov/ for information on the vaccine rollout in NH and access to the VINI portal.
- Visit covid19.nh.org for NH DHHS state information on vaccines, testing, and reporting, including a map of the spread and number of tests completed and pending. This site is updated regularly.
- State library updates and resources with NH governor executive orders linked.
- NH residents who can’t work/have lost work due to Covid-19 can access unemployment benefits now thru https://www.nhes.nh.gov
- Buy vetted masks and tests at ProjectN95.org
- Coronavirus Disease page at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- COVID-19 Outbreak page at the World Health Organization.
- Need some help talking with your kids about COVID-19? These resources can help: Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus and Talking with Children: Tips for Caregivers, Parents, and Teachers During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
Page last updated 12/30/2021.