We are now offering curbside pickup services by request only. Pickup is available during our regular operating hours Monday through Saturday.
You can still reserve materials directly through the Catalog, but please call or email the library if you’d like your reserves placed on the curbside table.
Otherwise, all reserves will be available for pickup at the circulation desk.
Please note: This service is only available for Paul Memorial Library cardholders. If you don’t have a card and would like one, please call/email or stop by and we will assist you. (You’ll need to show a valid ID with proof of address to open an account).
How it works
- Place a request on up to 6 items by using the library’s online catalog.
Or, if you don’t feel comfortable using the online catalog, call us and we’ll help you find books to read! We’re happy to help you select something to read.
2. Call or email the library to request your items be added to the curbside pickup table.
3. You will receive a checkout confirmation email when your item(s) are ready for pickup.
4. Items will be available on the table inside the front door alcove of the library. We will check the item(s) out to you, wrap your item(s) with your name on it, and leave them on the table.
5. Come to the front entrance to pick up your items (just inside the doorway).
6. Read, enjoy, and return your materials to the outdoor book drop at your convenience.
How do I request materials on the catalog?
- Go to the library catalog here: https://paulmemorial.biblionix.com/catalog/
2. In the top right corner, log in to your member account using your card number and password.
If you don’t know your membership number, call or email us and we will assist you. Your default password is the phone number you used to sign up for a card (unless you updated it).
3. Browse the catalog listings or search for a specific title. When you find what you are looking for, click on the title. The box will expand to show you the item’s details. (Green box means the item is available. Red means it is currently checked out.)
4. Select the button that says “Reserve this item” (located near the top left of the box).
5. A pop-up will appear for you to select your preferred method of notification (phone call/text/email). Then press “Place reserve.”
We will receive a notification of your request. Once we have processed your request, we will notify you when the material is available for pickup.
What if I don’t know my library card number or password?
Call or email us at 603-778-8169 or email@example.com and we will assist you. If you know your card number, the password is your phone number you used to create the account (unless you changed it).
How will I know if my materials are ready for pickup?
You will receive an email, text, or phone notification, based on your preference. (You can choose how you’d like to be notified when you reserve books for pickup through the catalog, or when you call/email us directly.)
How do I return materials?
Please use our outside book return located on the front walkway or come in the library and drop off your books at the circulation desk. If the book drop is full, please come back another time and try again.
Is the NH Inter-Library Loan Service available?
Yes! If we don’t have a book available in our catalog, we can order it for you through another library.
Can you look for specific items or provide reading suggestions?
Yes! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603-778-8169. We are happy to answer questions and provide recommendations.
What are you doing to protect our safety?
The contactless curbside pickup model we are using provides maximum social distancing for your safety.
The library is also open to walk-in visits now, but is limited to 12 patrons in the building at one time. We also ask all patrons ages 2+ and staff to wear masks properly covering the nose and mouth.