Let’s play a game! Can you guess the title of the children’s book just from emojis? Answer key below.
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
- The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
- The Three Little Pigs (Fable)
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Multiple authors)
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
How many did you guess correctly?
Can you come up with your own emoji book titles? Share with us on Facebook!