What do the Friends do?
The Friends of the Newfields Public Library raise money to help support the Paul Memorial Library. They provide many materials and services that we could not otherwise afford. Because of their hard work, the following are available for all patrons:
- New DVDs each month.
- Museum passes to the American Independence Museum (Exeter), Children’s Museum of New Hampshire (Dover), and the Seacoast Science Center (Rye).
- Magazine subscriptions.
- Beautiful color bookmarks with our library hours and magnets for your fridge!
- Welcome gift for new residents.
- Support for our Summer Reading Program for children.
- The quarterly newsletter mailed out to all households.
- The monthly online newsletter emailed out to those who sign up for it.
- Tote bags for sale (available at the library).
Become a member today
You can download the membership form here:
Annual membership dues to join the Friends of the Newfields Public Library are $25.00. Membership forms are available above, can be picked up at the library and are included in each quarterly newsletter that is mailed to all Newfields residents.
The Friends of the Library Newsletter
The Friends provide a quarterly printed newsletter mailed to all Newfields residents to keep the community informed about what’s happening around town and how their funds are being used to help everyone enjoy access to new and relevant programs and resources throughout the year.
You can view the most recent newsletter here:
The Friends also creates a monthly e-newsletter that is sent out to our subscribers. The monthly e-newsletter includes updates on upcoming library programs, events, and news, as well as other community happenings.
To receive the monthly newsletter, subscribe to our mailing list by emailing FriendsofPML@comcast.net
Get in touch
Contact the Friends of the Library board at FriendsofPML@comcast.net
The Friends meet monthly at the library—all are welcome to attend.
2020 Board Members
Lauren Saltman, President
Kelly Doerge, Treasurer
Kasia Lynch, Membership Coordinator
Elizabeth Lieberman, Secretary
Brooke Kotsonis, Member-at-Large
Isabel Blunt, Newsletter Editor