What do the Friends do?
The Friends of the Newfields Public Library raise money to help support the Paul Memorial Library. They provide many materials and services that we could not otherwise afford. Because of their hard work, the following are available for all patrons:
- New DVDs each month.
- Museum passes to the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire (Dover), the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center (Concord), the Seacoast Science Center (Rye), and the SEE Science Center (Manchester).
- Magazine subscriptions.
- Beautiful color bookmarks with our library hours and magnets for your fridge!
- Welcome gift for new residents.
- Support for our Summer Reading Program for children.
- The quarterly newsletter mailed out to all households.
- Tote bags for sale (available at the library).
Become a member today
You can download the membership form here:
Annual membership dues to join the Friends of the Newfields Public Library are $25.00. Membership forms are available above, can be picked up at the library and are included in each quarterly newsletter that is mailed to all Newfields residents.
The Friends of the Library Newsletter
The Friends provide a quarterly printed newsletter mailed to all Newfields residents to keep the community informed about what’s happening around town and how their funds are being used to help everyone enjoy access to new and relevant programs and resources throughout the year.
View the most recent newsletter here:
Get in touch
Contact the Friends of the Library board at FriendsofPML@comcast.net
The Friends meet monthly at the library—all are welcome to attend.
2022 Board Members
Lauren Saltman, President
Kelly Doerge, Treasurer
Kasia Lynch, Membership Coordinator
Elizabeth Lieberman, Secretary
Brooke Kotsonis, Member-at-Large
Isabel Blunt, Newsletter Editor