What do the Friends do?
The Friends of the Paul Memorial Library raise money to help support the Library. They provide many materials and services that we could not otherwise afford. Because of their hard work, the following are available for all patrons:
- New movie DVDs each month.
- Museum passes to the American Independence Museum (Exeter), Children’s Museum of New Hampshire (Dover), Peabody Essex Museum (Salem, MA) and the Seacoast Science Center (Rye).
- Magazine subscriptions.
- Beautiful color bookmarks with our library hours and magnets for your frig!
- Welcome gift for new residents.
- Support for our Summer Reading Program for children.
- The quarterly newsletter mailed out to all households.
- The monthly online newsletter emailed out to those who sign up for it.
- Tote bags for sale
You can download the membership here:
Annual membership dues to join the Friends of the Paul Memorial Library are $25.00. Membership forms are available above, can be picked up at the library and are included in each quarterly newsletter that is mailed to all Newfields residents.
The Friends of the Library Newsletter
The Friends provide a quarterly newsletter to keep the community informed about what’s happening around town and how their funds are being used to help everyone enjoy access to new and relevant cultural and information resources all the time.
You can view the most recent newsletter here
Contact the Friends of the Library board at FriendsofPML@comcast.net
The Friends will be meeting on the following dates at the library – all are welcome to attend.
Wednesday, February 21 at 7:00 pm
Wednesday, March 21 at 7:00 pm
2017 Board Members
Lauren Saltman, President
Kelly Doerge, Treasurer
Kasia Lynch, Membership Coordinator
Elizabeth Lieberman, Secretary
Beth Wynn, Member-at-Large
Terry Govan, Newsletter Editor