Did you know you can request and reserve books online directly through the library’s catalog?
All you need is your library card number. (Not sure what your number is? Call or email the library to request it. You can also pick up a physical library card with your number on it to keep handy).
Request materials on the Catalog:
1. Go to the library catalog here: https://paulmemorial.biblionix.com/catalog/
2. In the top right corner, log in to your member account using your card number and password.
If you don’t know your membership number, call or email us and we will assist you. Your default password is the phone number you used to sign up for a card (unless you updated it).
3. Browse the catalog listings or search for a specific title. When you find what you are looking for, click on the title. The box will expand to show you the item’s details. (Green box means the item is available. Red means it is currently checked out.)
4. Select the button that says “Reserve this item” (located near the top left of the box).
5. A pop-up will appear for you to select your preferred method of notification (phone call/text/email). Then press “Place reserve.”
When you’re done, you can see all your reserves under the “Requests/Reserves” tab: