Have you finished all your jigsaws and are looking for your next puzzle? Don’t buy a new one, come to our 4th Quarterly Puzzle Swap and spring clean your collection!
Where: Paul Memorial Library
When: Saturday, March 11
Bring a 500+ piece puzzle without any missing pieces to trade for one that’s new-to-you! Clean out your closet and bring a few! Spread the word so there will be more puzzles to choose from.
How it works
- Bring a puzzle(s) to the library on Saturday, March 11.
- We will begin the swap at 11AM.
- Take one puzzle for each you donate (up to 5).
- All puzzles should be in good condition, in the original box with all the pieces (to the best of your knowledge).
- Please don’t donate puzzles unless you plan to come on Saturday for the swap.
- You’re welcome to donate more than 5 but the swap will be limited to 5 apiece until everyone gets a chance to exchange. If there are any left over, they are free for the taking!
*Masks encourgaged while in the library.