Have you finished all your jigsaws and are looking for your next puzzle? Don’t buy a new one, come to our third Quarterly Puzzle Swap and stock up for the winter!
Where: Paul Memorial Library
When: Saturday, November 12
Bring a 500+ piece puzzle without any missing pieces to trade for one that’s new-to-you! Clean out your closet and bring a few! Spread the word so there will be more puzzles to choose from.
How it works
- Drop off puzzles to exchange at the library by Thursday, November 10.
- Come to the library Saturday, November 12 at 11AM to begin the swap.
- Take one puzzle for each you donate (up to 5).
- All puzzles should be in good condition, in the original box with all the pieces (to the best of your knowledge).
- Please don’t donate puzzles unless you plan to come on Saturday for the swap.
- You’re welcome to donate more than 5 but the swap will be limited to 5 apiece to start to make sure everyone gets a chance to exchange.
- If you aren’t able to drop off a puzzle early, no problem! Bring your puzzle(s) day-of to exchange.
*Masks requested while in the library.